Schneider Electric PacDrive3
PacDrive 3 is based upon proven logic motion technology, which unifies PLC, motion, and robotics control functionality - High Performance Motion Controller.
A complete automation solution for motion centric machines
Features PacDrive 3 is based upon proven logic motion technology, which unifies PLC, motion, and robotics control functionality on a single hardware platform. With its centralised system architecture, PacDrive is the ideal solution for controlling a broad range of servo-driven production and packaging machines, as well as material handling equipment and robotics, using fully integrated, IEC 61131-3-compliant program structures. More than 80.000 machines worldwide are controlled by PacDrive to this day.
PacDrive 3 Features
- One integrated, scalable automation platform, scalable controller performance from 0 to 99 servo drives and/or embedded robots
- Single controller solution for motion, PLC logic, and communication; no additional and/or proprietary hardware required for the complete machine (incl. robotics)
- One programming tool / one program for the complete machine, IEC 61131-3 compliant programming design
- Software can be ported between platforms
- Fully integrated Ethernet-based communication using Sercos III for I/O, drive and safe communication
- Open system, supporting other field busses as well as TCP/IP communication
- One of the most flexible drive solutions with single and multiaxis drive solutions, cabinet based and as well integrated servo drives
- SoMachine based tools, supporting the engineering process, including commissioning and diagnostics
- Safety functions (according to IEC 61508: 2010, EN/ISO 13849: 2008)
- Robotic solutions (kinematic packages, including drives, electronics and software) up to IP 65